Massachusetts Social Security Disability Claim Attorney
Was your Social Security Disability claim for benefits denied? You have a right to appeal the Social Security Administration's decision. However, the Social Security Disability appeals process can be very unforgiving. It is important to have the guidance and advocacy of a seasoned SSD appeals lawyer. With over 40 years of combined experience, the law office of Law Offices of Nicole D Sullivan & Associates, P.C. can provide you with the skilled assistance necessary.
Contact the Social Security Disability claim lawyers at the firm for a free consultation.
The lawyers at Law Offices of Nicole D Sullivan & Associates, P.C. will ensure that you are protected throughout the appeals process. The firm provides individualized attention and support with every step, such as:
- Helping you understand your rights
- Helping you understand the process
- Explaining forms and completing them with you
- Ensuring forms are completed accurately and submitted according to deadline requirements
- Explaining which illnesses are typically covered
- Communicating with your doctors
- Obtaining claim support from your doctors and specialists
- Helping you get the medical care and documentation necessary to support your claim
- Obtaining answers from the Social Security Administration
Upon receiving the notice of denied benefits, you will have multiple options: do nothing, hire a claim representative to appeal the claim, or hire an attorney to appeal the claim. While a claim representative may be able to assist with the appeal, the claim representative likely does not have the same litigation experience and commitment as a lawyer.
The Social Security Disability claim lawyers at Law Offices of Nicole D Sullivan & Associates, P.C. are dedicated to relieving your financial burdens. To schedule a free consultation to learn more about your rights, contact us.